What we're looking for
We're particularly interested in presentations exploring themes related to JAMstack and aspects of web development which are possible without a server-side. Key themes might be:
- Code it - Development technologies and techniques for front-end development, static site generation, serverless, and browser APIs.
- Drive it - How you approach projects in terms of things like workflows, deployments. versioning, hosting, CI/CD and collaboration.
- Extend it - How you leverage or extend the JAMstack ecosystem/ Microservices, APIs, serverless functions, tools.
- Apply it - Stories of success and inspiration (also failure and learnings!). Real world applications of this architecture and how you achieved results.
We'll be asking for:
- Your name
- A talk title
- A short talk description
- More details for the selection committee
- Who you work for
- A short bio
- Your email
What to expect
If you are selected to give a 30-minute presentation, you will receive a free ticket to attend the conference, an invitation to the speaker dinner, as well as flights and hotel accommodations for up to 3 nights.
If you are selected to present a 10-minute lightning talk, you will receive a free ticket to attend the conference, an invitation to attend the speaker dinner and hotel accommodations for up to 2 nights.
Important dates and locations
JAMstack_conf SF will take place October 16-18 at City View @ Metreon in San Francisco. The first two days will feature presentations & lightning talks in a single-track format, the third day we'll host limited seating workshops.
- Submission Deadline: Wednesday, August 7, 2019
- Decision date: Wednesday, August 14, 2019
- Conference dates: October 16 and 17, 2019
If you have any specific questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com