Advantages for our company:
The things I’ll learn over the two-day conference will help us:
- Build new processes for faster, more predictable deployments and publishing
- Increase the performance of all our websites
- Reduce infrastructure requirements and lower costs
- Increase web security and reduce our surface area for attacks
- Deploy our websites globally and without single points of failure
Advantages for me and my development:
For my own growth as a developer, I’m excited because:
- There’s a fantastic speaker lineup of the experts who work on the frameworks and technologies we use daily.
- The intimacy of this conference will allow me to interact with the speakers and ask questions.
- I’ll also learn from 300 other developer attendees focused on building for the web. I can ask questions, learn best-practices from their projects, and create connections.
- I'll learn more about the deployment and front-end technologies that have taken the leading role in modern web development. This is a big shift and an important time to learn about it.
Here’s a breakdown of expenses
- Registration fee
- £475 (inc VAT)
- Hotel, x2 nights
I'll bring direct, actionable knowledge back to my work, including notes and steps we can implement immediately to make all our web properties more performant and more secure. I can make an internal presentation discussing what I learned and how it can be applied to improve our project infrastructure. The conference will also provide us with a package of videos and slides from all the talks that I can bring back to the team.
Please take a look at the website and the speaker lineup. Hopefully, you are as excited about it as I am. Seems like a great event and a great investment in training one of your favorite employees.
A dev with a passion for learning